We're getting excited about out next picnic-themed fundraiser, which is sure to be a blast. With the help from our friends from Turnstyle and Duo we're throwing a party to celebrate our local businesses and raise some dough for our design for good initiative. Here are somethings to look forward to for Thursday's shindig...
Play giant Jenga with Makerhaus.
Join us on the rooftop deck and take pics in our awkward family photo booth. Complete with matching vests and cats.
Speaking of Viva Farms, they'll have all their berries out for us to eat! Yum!
Raffle prizes. Yes we have lots of good stuff to give away thanks to our gracious local sponsors.
- A free class from School of Visual Concepts
- A $75 gift certificate and jewelry styling session with Fresh Tangerine
- Seattle Art Museum tickets to their latest exhibit, plus SAM books & swag
- Wax art piece from the SAM Shop
- Paper Hammer gift bags filled with all type of letter-pressed goodies
- A gift certificate to Staple & Fancy and signed cook book
- A subscription to Arcade magazine
- A pair of Hilliard's beer glasses
We can't wait to see you all there! Get your tickets now online,
Pour Back is on Thursday August 4, 2014 @ Turnstyle & Duo, 4743 Ballard Ave. NW Suite 200, Seattle
Order tickets here, otherwise they go up $2 at the door!